Needleart.com. takes your privacy and personal details very seriously.
Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd, is a private company incorporated in Cyprus. It conducts its business through its offices and warehouse in Limassol and this website.
When you visit the Needleart.com website, personal information and non-personal data will be collected depending on the nature of your visit.
The content of this web site has been prepared responsibly and carefully, but Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available.
3. Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information.
4. Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information.
Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content or legality of any linked site or for that of any subsequent links. Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website, or from the use of the Internet generally. Any links to other Web sites does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organisation or individual.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Cyprus Law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus. Those who choose to access this site from outside Cyprus are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All personal information submitted to Needleart world (Cyprus) Ltd. or gathered by us will be kept under the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. This information is available to the applicant upon request to us in writing.
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of this website about what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
Web Log Files
In common with most websites, the Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. website automatically logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but these do not include information from which individuals could be identified. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site. Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
From time to time we will use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a service, function or activity of Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. When we do so we will let you know the purpose for which the information is being collected (including if the information is to be published). Completion of and submission of any form on this website is entirely at your discretion, the website user.
Your personal information is respected and handled with the utmost of care. Personal information includes your name, address and other features of your identity including your user and contact details. This information supports the user relationship with Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. and is not used for any other purpose other than for use by Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. You can rest assured knowing that Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. will not pass on or sell your personal information to any third party without your consent (or as required by law). The information is collected for the purposes of transactions conducted with Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. and for our in house marketing purposes. This enables us to improve the level of service we provide to you.
Data Protection Statement
By using and submitting forms on this website you agree that Needleart World (Cyprus) may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms on the conditions that.
1. Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
2. Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its services.
3. Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. may also use this information to assess what services may be of interest to you and to personalise our service and marketing.
4. Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. may also contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements we can make to them.
5. You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing.
6. Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. will not disclose your personal data to any other organisations without your permission.
By visiting the Needleart.com website, Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. may collect a variety of non-personal information such as:
1. The time and date of your visit;
2. The length of time you visit for;
3. Domain information;
4. The pages and the number of pages you have viewed;
5. Your ISP details;
6. The number of times you visit our website within a month;
7. Your IP address or proxy server's IP address;
8. The number, type and size of files you view;
9. Basic information regarding the website that referred you to our website;
10. The version and type of internet browser you are currently using; and
11. Information about the type of operating system your computer uses.
You can rest assured knowing that any credit card and sensitive financial information you provide to Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. on its websites is fully secure.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protection is used for all credit card and financial transactions and this information is sent directly to our ordering processing centre
SSL is the leading security protocol on the Internet and is widely used by many companies in throughout the world.
SSL does two primary things:
1) it validates the identity of a Website; and
2) it creates an encrypted connection for sending credit card and other personal data. When paying by credit card and entering your credit card details, you will note a "lock" icon at the top or bottom of your browser. If the lock is closed, you are on a secure SSL or TLS connection; all your financial information is therefore securely encrypted.
All credit card information is stored by Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. under the guidelines of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council
What is covered by this Privacy Statement
It is important to appreciate that Needleart World (Cyprus) Ltd. website provides links to other independent sites, but this policy and statement applies only to direct use of this website (www.needleart.com). You will need to consult the providers of other websites for information on their policies.
How Your Information is Kept Secure
SSL encryption protects sensitive financial information transferred to the Needleart.com website. Credit card and other financial information are used only to process user payments.